lundi 28 mars 2016

CM13 nightly - impossible to get playstore installed on Galaxy S5 klte

Hello from Regensburg, Germany. Please help! I am still a greenhorn in the field and HERE IS THE PROBLEM: I tried to install the latest CM 13 nightly on the Samsung Galaxy S5 klte. I must have tried 7 or 8 different Gapps packages (mostly from Open Gapps) without success. Everything looks good until I reboot the system. Then I get constant popup messages telling me "unfortunately Google Playstore has stopped". This happens with ALL the gapps I have tried. Maybe it is not a Gapps problem but something else??? I am desperate because I have already spent hours and hours with this. Before that I had CM 12 snapshot installed and it worked really nicely. I always did all the wipes (System, Data, Cash, Dalvik) before flashing and tried again and again (ca. 15 times so far...). I have TWRP recovery installed.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1oisp4k
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire