dimanche 27 mars 2016

Bootlooping H815 European - Next phone?

Bought a second had H815 w/ country code CZ & already unlocked bootloader about 3 months ago off an ebay seller. Have really fallen in love with the phone but it started the bootlooping last week. With the disappearance of any real subsidies, I like to stay MVNO (Cricket) & mid price-point on my phones after several years of premium pricing w/ Apple / AT&T.

Post-bootlooping I initially bought a hot air station & was gonna try the repair but decided against and selling for parts / repair instead. I've been reviewing phone options and just like when I opted for the G4 initially, it still appears there's no competitor overall (for the money) given requirements of awesome camera and removable SD.

In seeking the best shot at carrying me for a couple of years, my question is, if I'm moving forward with another G4, should I opt for another euro H815 from Handtec or find a late serial AT&T. I'm holding out for G5 release to see what that does to AT&T G4 prices which right now are at $462 with the H815 at Handtec around $400+ whatever shipping.. I'd like to see $300 at AT&T but then again Handtec option has 2 year warranty. With the Handtec option, is one pretty well assured of getting a very late serial (and, btw, what ARE the latest batch numbers).

Thoughts? I _REALLY_ love this phone and there doesn't seem to be another great option. Or maybe G5 but unknown performer..

Has anyone USED the EU warranty through Handtec ? Will unlocking the bootloader void it if dealing with Handtec? Flashing is less and less important to me these days..

Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UoAx16
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire