dimanche 27 mars 2016

Backlight Flickering issue and possible fix

Not sure if many of you have noticed but on the Moto X it seems the backlight will slightly flicker to adjust to colors on the screen. It is most noticeable when the brightness is on minimum setting in a dark room and occurs even though auto brightness is off. Simply going from my launcher page 1 to 2 will flicker my brightness 4 times.

I've seen this issue before on another device running a custom CM rom, so I figured it must be a software issue. Which I think I traced to being the color mode of the display. Go to Settings > Color Mode > Select Normal, this should fix the issue if it bothers you. If you use a custom kernel try using KCal to modify the display colors instead.

Let me know if you have this issue on your device, or if my eyes are just crazy. :silly:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1pTlsbH
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire