vendredi 25 mars 2016

Android Auto - Honda Civic and Sony Xperia Z5 Compact - not recognizing each other :(

Hi guys,

I have just bought a brand new Honda Civic. It's 2015 year but it's exactly the same as 2016 which is listed here android.com/auto/. I have updated my Sony Xperia Z5 Compact to Android 6.0, installed Android Auto and wanted to play with the app and write some tutorials for Honda users. Unfortunately, my phone doesn't recognize that it's connected to the car. When I plug it in it wants me to choose one of the three types of USB connections. It automatically turn on Only Charging. I changed settings in Honda and Honda sees a USB device but in Android Auto it keeps says "Connect your phone to your car". I enabled USB debugging but it didn't help. I am running out of ideas what to do.
I was thinking that my Xperia was to blame and wanted to check if it works with a different phone.
I have just noticed that Android Auto doesn't work in my country. Is it possible to somehow bypass that? My Honda runs Android (4.0). What if I rooted it? Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RtjW90
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire