jeudi 28 juillet 2016

Remis OS v3 boot problem

Hi all,

Please help on RemixOS on my machine. I have installed it successfully on my acer v5-573g 64bit version the other night. I did a separate partition on my hard drive dedicated to Remix OS. I rebooted it many times from windows and remix os many times just to test and it works fine on the first time. Now, I boot it the next day and an error appear when trying to boot to Remix OS. I don't know if i did something wrong after the installation. When I press any key, it will go back to the boot selection and if i select again the remix os, it will boot fine on the second time.

I tried to reinstall everything but the error still appears. Please help what to do to remove this error. Attachment 3826488

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: 1469721262321.jpg Views: N/A Size: 68.0 KB ID: 3826488  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2adXqAK
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire