jeudi 28 juillet 2016

How to stop OTA updates and upgrades?

I have, apparently, one of those sw3's that will not accept the MM OTA so that the watch will work after is successfully installs. I am having to reinstall the LCA43 ROM in order to get the watch to work. While I would like to have MM, I can't seem to find the right ROM to install and XC is no help in either the software repair or update. The issue is when MM is on the watch, it continually stops at the 4 dots or symbols and never goes any further. I am using Ubuntu to connect to the watch for repair.

Is there a way to stop the OTA updates while still being connected to the phone via BT? I was happy to get this watch going again, but was disappointed this morning when it tried to boot in MM without me installing it.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2adXfFE
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire