mercredi 1 juin 2016

FLASHABLE ZIP bootanimations for Moto X Pure

As per the title these are "flashable zips" intended to be installed through recovery. I haven't tried them through the app "Flashify" but I cannot see any reason for them not to install through that app.
I must make the point clear these are flashable zips and are not to be installed by the standard method of installing bootanimations i.e. do NOT place in ../system/media .. and change the name and permissions.
Having got that off my chest I am not responsible should they not work on your device, I will tell you that before posting any anims I try them all on my own Moto X.
Where possible I include a ".gif" file so that you can see what you are getting.
I intend to post more during the coming days.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Impossible.gif Views: N/A Size: 6.08 MB ID: 3769694  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Impossible.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.37 MB)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1XReXT6
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire