dimanche 26 juin 2016

Bricked Cubot X15... seeking fix (?)

Hi all,
I bought a Cubot X15 as a gift for my wife. She used it for a few days without a SIM card (just WiFi) and when we put a SIM card on it the phone thought it was stolen (?) and asked for a pin code we never set up.
I googled around and seemed to me that the only way to unlock it was to flash a new ROM, so I downloaded a ROM I thought it was correct, flashed it following the instructions and the phone seems dead.
The only glimpse of life is when a cable is when the laptop is connected to the phone and I press "down" and "power", the laptop makes the noise that USB is connected and then, around 5 seconds later, sound of USB disconnection... other than that NOTHING.
No other combination of "up", "down" and "power" does anything, no Chinese characters, no noise, no screen... absolutely nothing. And I am 100% sure the battery is almost full.
I would like:
1) Confirmation (as best as you can, with the information given) if I need to get a new phone or
2) Help to resuscitate the Cubot... in fact, I would prefer if I can ship the phone to somewhere in Australia and someone fix it for me (willing to pay if successful).
Thanks in advance


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28Ux07f
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire