lundi 4 juillet 2016

Wifi Issues on Custom ROMS (AOSP or CM based)

Hi All,

I am not sure whether this question has been asked in forums or not.
I have tried couple of ROM:-
1) CM Based: AICP , RR , Bliss ROM etc
2) AOSP: Turbo ROM , BrokenOS , Pure Nexus .
3) Stock based: TruPureX ROM

On any CM or AOSP based ROM I get low downloading speed. I have 6 Mbps plan and I get around 200 KBps download speed while using wifi which is less I should get around 600 KBps (notice small B and capital B in the plan and download speed ). On TruPureX everything works fine I get around 600 KBps.
Anyone else facing same issues and found a fix for this.
I am using Moto X Style X11572 (asia retail , Dual SIM).
Wifi Router is using 2.4 Ghz band.

Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29jvpZ6
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire