jeudi 28 juillet 2016

Very weird signal problems....

Hi all, tearing my hair out here and can't find an answer anywhere about my issue... Basically my. Phone displays emergency calls only,even though I have signal. My cellular data is gone. I have found that if I select 3g only my data and signal comes back and all works fine again. As soon as I select lte 4g the emergency calls only starts again and I can't use my phone. Phone was rooted and working fine. I have reset to factory settings today and then set my phone up again(which resulted in me losing all my documents and photos as I could not back it up...) problem still there though. I'm. Gutted as I've only had the phone a couple of months. Please if someone could help me out here.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ahk25j
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire