mardi 5 juillet 2016

Very weird Google Chrome CSS code bug(?) on OnePlus 3

I have received my OnePlus 3 yesterday (updated today), and I have a weird bug in Google Chrome. My website (www.vry.sexy) has a Webkit CSS animated circle which you should be able to see as soon as you visit the site. Google Chrome on the OnePlus 3 does not display the circle, but Google Chrome on my Nexus 4 and Nexus 7 (2013) displays the circle just fine. Firefox on my OnePlus 3 also displays the circle. The issue was present before and after the latest update.

The code is on codepen.io if you wish to review it: http://ift.tt/29mt4ge

In the meantime I have also asked two friends with OnePlus 3's to test the website and they both experience the same issue.
I have also tested the site on a Samsung Galaxy Note II, Nexus 5X and Moto G 2nd Gen. It works as expected on everything else.

I have tried the usual clear data, install - uninstall.

I've contacted chat support which suggested a hard reset, which I have done to no avail. Another chat with chat support suggested I do an RMA but I cannot since the OnePlus site will not let me, as there is no way currently to contact support or start an RMA from their site. Their support must be swamped.

I have nevertheless emailed support, but I am not counting on a reply soon.

Does anyone have any idea regarding this issue? Do you experience the same issue?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29teIxm
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire