samedi 2 juillet 2016

S7 Edge Questions

Hey all,

It's been a while since I left the Samsung flock and went back to Sony but this years new Xperia Line just isn't doing it for me and the S7 Edge has really grabbed me. I'm getting it in a few weeks and the amount of info to take on is staggering. I have figured out that the UK model is a differnet chip but similar enough in performance.

I didn't bother rooting my Xperias as it broke the camera, but coming back to Samsung I'm not sure I can deal with Touchwiz again. I rooted my S2 and S3 in almost no time and installed stock or Cyanogen most of the time. My recollections of touchwiz are not great, and Sony ran pretty close to Stock/Vanilla.

So my questions:
  • Is touchwiz any better now?
  • Do I need touchwiz for the edge functionality?
  • Does rooting/rom installing still cause the counter (I forget it's name) to go up? Or have Sammy finally got rid of that. I don't want to lose my warrenty in a matter of days lol
  • Any other roms have edge functionality
  • Are Sammy faster with updates these days? I used to go mad waiting for them to catch up!

Sorry for the list of noob questions but it's been a while and I was getting lost in all the threads!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29jZVVU
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire