samedi 2 juillet 2016

Need some quick affirmation on US at&t hookup

I posted this yesterday in the ask all thread sticky on the front page with no response. I'm in the US and just got my us version 64gb OP2. At&t has the best coverage and 4g lte at my home so Im leaving my carrier. I will be going to gophone leaving Boost. After i grab a gophone sim can i do the hookup online without issues like boost and verizon made easy for me in the past. Also can gophone port my number over. Going to boost or verizon they each allow number porting through online install. Just fill in the blanks and plug and play. Can i expect this on at&t gophone plan. My phone is still waiting happily asleep in the box. I know 2015 guys seemed to have issues with any LTE without changes. Just need some guys who did the hookup this year on OP2 to chime in. Not sure if the 2015 issues with OnePlus have been resolved since it is a popular unlocked phone.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29k3D1A
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire