vendredi 1 juillet 2016

MultiROM Ubuntu Touch for Nexus 5 problems.

Hi guys,
I've been trying to install Ubuntu Touch to dual boot with Android on my Nexus 5, and I can't find any way to do it, even installing JUST Ubuntu Touch, it stucks on the Ubuntu splash screen. My only solutikn now is MultiROM, but I tried almost every channel available in there and none works. It all gives the same result: After selecting Ubuntu Touch option from the MultiROM boot menu, it reboots to the Google screen(I was expecting that it would boot into Ubuntu Touch). But after that, the screen goes black for a few seconds and reboots into the MultiROM boot manager again. Any solution for this is appreciated. I'm sorry I couldn't be more specific.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29dRD00
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire