jeudi 28 juillet 2016

MIUI Status Bar (keep notifications expanded)

Hi all

I've my phone since two days and I have to say, I deeply dislike MIUI.

The most annoying thing for me is the status bar. I have apps open all day long (for work) with action buttons in the notifications.
If I pull down the status bar, it always opens the second (right) screen, and not the left one with all the notifications. Further, after closing status bar and reopening again (for clicking the action buttons), the notification is not expanded anymore. It does not save, that I've expandet it allready. In these cases, you always have to use two fingers, to expand the notification again. Really annoying! Every other *normal* Android system I had, has behaviour like this...

I don't want to flash RR or CM, there always are bugs and features not working...
The person who can point me to the right direction for addressing these bugs is my hero!

Thanks for all your replies in advance!

Don


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2adXJeZ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire