lundi 4 juillet 2016

LG G3 Mid Frame replacement, now camera not recognized

Hello,

Firstly, I'm sorry If I didn't post this in the correct thread but I'm a big noob on forums.

I need your guys help, I had a broken screen and got a new mid frame ( being the easiest repair plus I had a few scratches so I decided to get the frame as well )

I got it all to the new frame and turned on the phone all fine and dandy ( screen working as intended ), but I found the rear camera not being recognized , neither the flash. When I used the camera app (or any other app alike, instagram, snapchat or camera FV-5) the switch camera button just wouldn't be there. I went to the quick toggles to check the flashlight and it's missing ( i tried putting it back on and it just goes away )

So i got the phone opened and checked the connections and it seems all fine, the camera doesn't show any damage , nor the contacts from the flash and buttons ( buttons work fine btw).

I'm running CM 13, maybe it's the rom causing issues? (currently downloading newer version in hopes it will recognize the camera)

Can you guys help me out?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29hkgZL
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire