vendredi 1 juillet 2016

Can someone help me change build.prop for original one without usb.debugging?

Hello, I have Coolpad Porto (E560)
I saw some cool stuff with build.prop, i tryed some of them like adding on screen buttons...
but when i tryed something else i rebooted my phone and pff...
I have original build.prop.bak in memory but i can't access it.
I can't boot it , i done "wipe data/factory reset" and "wipe cache"
I don't have USB-debugging enabled because i tough i won't need it anytime... now i can't boot my phone.
Is there any chance that i can use update.zip to change build.prop(wrong one) for original?
I tryed few ones but i got "E: footer is wrong
E:signature verification failed
Installation aborted"
Can you make "Update.zip" with original build.prop for me?
Or do you know how to fix it other way? if that does not work!
Thanks.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29gEi7E
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire